måndag 8 april 2013

Meningar

Chef -
Gordon Ramsey is a famous chef.
When I was little I wanted to be a chef.
I think that mu mother is a good chef.

Busniess maneger - 
When I grow up I want to be a business maneger.
There are many famous business manegers.
Every store and resturant has a business maneger.

Firstly/Secondly -
Firstly I want to start with saying hello, secondly I want to say that.... 
There are two reasons for this decision, firstly I need to do it, secondly you need to do.
Firstly I need to say to you that you´re doing it wrong, and secondly you can do like this instead.

Finally - 
Finally you are all here.
And finally the movie started.
After a long day I Finally can go to bed.

In the meantime - 
And in the meantime she was on her way home.
In the meantime we were watching a movie.


To begin with - 
To begin with we are going to head out for a walk.

Later on - 
Later on that day I went to the store.
I´ll se you later on this day.
I´ll do that later on this afternoon.

After a while - 
After a while I decided to go out in the garden.
The sun showed after a while.
After a while we were heading home.

Eventually - 
Eventually they went home.
They eventually agreed to do it.


However -
However, did you change your mind?


In spite of - 
My mom told me five times to clean my room, in spite of that I didn´t do it.
In spite of the storm we went to the store.


On the one hand/on the other hand - 
On the one hand it´s a good lesson, on the other hand you already know that.
On the one hand you should go, but on the other hand you don´t know anyone.













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar