onsdag 12 september 2012

Summer holiday - essay

My summer holiday
A lazy summer

When I got home from school and realized that I had nothing planned for almost the whole summer was the best feeling ever. I didn´t need to go up early for a job or anything else like that. I could do whatever I wanted and whenever I wanted to do things, and sleep as long as I wanted meanwhile almost everybody else was working.

Even though it was a really lazy summer at first, we went to Smögen and Strömstad for almost a week with my dad. About 20 minutes away from Strömstad there was a huge shopping center called Nordby, it was almost in Norway, so when we turned off the freeway we could see the toll between Sweden and Norway.

The following week we went to Borås with my mum and cousins, of course we went to the zoo. And I took over 600 pictures on the animals with my camera, but that is nothing compared to my cousin. She took over 1000 pictures. In Borås there is also a big bathhouse, and in one pool they can make waves, that was the funniest part of that. But the slide is also very funny, you can compete with somebody else with time how fast you can go down.

One and ½ week before we started school we decided to go to Liseberg, Göteborg. That was one of my favorite things during the summer holiday, I like Liseberg because you can never get bored there. Besides maybe if there are many poeple, you might have to wait half an hour or maybe even longer, that could be a bit boring. But I had fun, I was very lucky too, I won a 2 kg M&M´s there and I really love that! And later that day I won 2 small “chocolate plopps”, really lucky day.

The last week of the summer holiday I had a terrible cold, so I couldn´t do so much then, but that didn’t do anything because I just wanted to relax and prepare for school. It was probably one of my last lazy summer holiday before I´m going to work during the summers. My summer this year was all about taking each day as it come, and I think that is what the summer is about.

 
Record and upload audio >>

1 kommentar: